Like other versions of QuickBooks Support, Point of Sale also faces some common installation issues, which can be quickly resolved by following simple steps. In this article, you will get complete information about the QuickBooks Point of Sale installation error 1642, 1304, 1706 and unable to start Intuit update Service. These errors occur due to imperfections in Microsoft Windows components. For example- the .NET Framework, while some of these occur when the necessary installation data files disappear.
What Are Trigger QB POS Installation Errors
- When the Microsoft .NET version is not supported by your QB accounting software.
- When the installation error in the Microsoft .NET framework in your system.
- The installer installing the QuickBook POS is destroyed.
- The old version of QuickBook POS also triggers so installation issues.
What are the common QB POS installation Errors
There may be several errors while installing & updating QB Desktop POS, Also, most common issues listed below.
- 1304 Error – This error writing in the file (Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll).
- 1642 Error – This is installing Microsoft .NET. unable to verify the digital signature of file percentage S.
- 1706 Error- When the no valid source can be discovered while opening the POS.
- The Old version of QB POS also triggers while installation error.
What are the troubleshooting method of common QB POS installation error
- First of all, open the QB desktop POS in your system.
- Tap on the POS in the help tab.
- Also, you need to ensure that QB desktop POS 18.0 is insulated. If you have an older version, then you should install the latest version.
- After that, you need to click on the product download page.
- Then, you need to tap on the chosen product from the drop-down list.
- Also, choose the right edition & version of QuickBooks Point of Sale desktop & tap on the “Get the current updates).
- You need to save the data file in the desktop & twice click. After completing the downloads the installation procedure will start.
- You have to follow all the instruction for completing the installation of the current version.
Method 2- Un-install the QB desktop Point of Sale from the system.
- To uninstall the QuickBooks POS from your system, you need to tap on the start button & choose the control panel.
- Now, you have to tap on the uninstall the program.
- Then, you need to twice click on the QB desktop POS 18.0 & perform instruction to uninstall the QB desktop
- In the run windows, you need to press the windows plus and write control panel.
- Then in the control panel, you need to press the enter key & locate the user account.
- Now, you need to manage another account & tap on the continue.
- After that, select the QB POS DBSrv User & tap on deleting the account option.
- At last, tap on YES to confirm & restart your system.
- Find out & twice click on the point of sale download file which you already downloaded in your system.
- Now, tap on YES.
- Then, click on the Next option.
- This time, you need to choose “I do accept the terms in the license contract” option & tap on next.
- Then you need to write the product number & your license info & tap on next.
- At last, click on the install option.
In some cases, after reinstalling the QB, users encounter that same errors. That time, you should not waste their more time in overthinking. They need to get support from the Intuit accredited team.
Here you will get all the essential information about QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Common Installation Errors. Why you get this error and what are the causes of POS installation errors. What steps in need to attain to resolve these issues.
Article Source: www.quickbookssupportphonenumber.us